This is a work of fiction. Characters, places, and events are wholly of the author’s imagination. Don't try this at home.

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Disciplining Me


Last time we were together I was a bad girl, broke one of Daddy's rules.

I'm supposed to ask Daddy's permission before I cum, last time I forgot.  Twice.

Daddy says that I did it on purpose, that I was testing him.

I write this missive with marks on my ass because last night Daddy punished me with his belt for my forgetfulness.

He told me to strip then bent me over the back of the sofa.  The sound of him pulling his belt out of its loops was amazing, instantly I was flooded with fear and desire, both in equal measure.  Without warning or warm-up my punishment began.

I was very squirmy and whiny but it was OK, Daddy was able to hold me down, and keep my hands away from my ass with one of his big hands, while wielding his punishing belt with the other.

The pain was intense, more than I like, but Daddy says that's what happens to bad girls.

I must confess that I think my pussy looks amazing when I'm bent over.  It peeks out from between my legs, a warm invitation.  I think that Daddy liked the view while standing behind me because as soon as my punishment was over he stepped up to me, spread my legs, and plunged himself deep into me.

I didn't forget to ask his permission before I let my orgasm go.

Thank you Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment