This is a work of fiction. Characters, places, and events are wholly of the author’s imagination. Don't try this at home.

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Some More About Me


I'm a woman of diverse pleasures.  A switch, it doesn't matter to me how power flows between myself and a lover, what is important is that it does flow, powerless and powerful, predator and prey.

I wonder, should I make you my chastity boy?  I'd lock your cock away, cuckold you, laugh as you lick another man's cum from my body.
-Or-
Should you put me on my knees, fill my cunt, violate my ass, force me to swallow every drop of your cum, your piss?

I must also confess that I love boys and girls.  I even love boys who dress as girls and other delightful gender play.  I'd never want my pleasure limited by gender.

Are you a beautiful woman?  Should I take you over my knee, warm your ass; spank you for acting like a slut?
-Or-
Will you dominate me, sit upon my face, relish my tongue on your clit, in your ass?

I hope that you will tell me your pleasure, let me be your fantasy.

No comments:

Post a Comment