This is a work of fiction. Characters, places, and events are wholly of the author’s imagination. Don't try this at home.

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

How This Blog Will Work


I want this blog to be a place of interaction.  You, the reader are to have an important role.

It's simple really; just tell me your fantasy.

Write to me at:

authoratrix at gmail dot com

Tell me your fantasy; tell me how you want to use me, or how you want to be used by me.

If I like your fantasy, I'll reply.

If I really like your fantasy I'll post it anonymously here on the blog, expand it with you, interact within it with you.  We will have a truly delightful time exploring your fantasy together.

If I love your fantasy I'll touch myself as I read it, touch myself as you would want me to do were you with me, watching me.  If it is so amazingly good that I cum screaming as I read, then we need to talk, because we should get together if you ever make it to my corner of paradise.

I want to hear from you, I want to explore your fantasy, whatever it is, you can not shock me.  I'll be looking forward to your email; in the meantime I remain your very imaginative girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment